A few things, since my mind is all over the place.
- My first prenatal appointment is tomorrow, and I'm so excited. I get to see a little flicker on a screen, and probably something that very closely resembles a gummy bear.
- Conrad is the greatest ever. He will love this kid so much.
- I bought two new bras this week. Then, after consideration, I returned one, because it will really only fit me for a few weeks before I need to buy an even huger one. This whole "growing" situation is one of the most stressful things for me.
- I also bought a juicer and a new blender. And my life is that much closer to being complete.
- My email account is taking its final gasps of air. It is so ridden with disease and spam that I should really just put it out of its misery. And also, it's still my maiden name. Which means it was really time for a new email about 4 years ago.
- I'm officially a certified "eyelash technician," which means I can put eyelash extensions on you in exchange for money. I'm not really sure how to spread the word and get more clients. Help?
- Chores really seem to get away from me. I'll muster up the energy to clean the kitchen, and by the end of it, I'm so wiped out that I take a nap or lounge around for the rest of the day. I get nowhere close to cleaning poor Ninners' cage, or doing laundry, or heaven forbid, cleaning the living pile that takes up most of the floor space in our room. I'm a one-chore-a-day type of girl, these days.
- My brain goes blank mid-thought. I'm useless, I say.