1. Conrad is a picky eater. He prefers "kid food," like pigs in a blanket, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, and waffles.
2. He lost his wedding ring recently, and it devastated him. I told him we could get him another one, but he wants the old one.
3. He would keep his clothes for 15 years if I let him. Sometimes his clothes are so stained and old that a homeless man wouldn't even want them.
4. He is very loving. His love language is physical touch, so he's very snuggly.
5. He's thrilled to be a dad. He will point out little things that he "just can't wait" for, like baby wearing, skin time with baby, feeding baby, watching baby learn to walk, etc.
6. He never wanted to travel before we got married, and now he loves it. He's been the one who's chosen most of our vacations.
7. He loves to work. This guy works his day job (40+ hours/week), but then he comes home and he works on his side projects an additional 20+ hours/week. He works so hard to provide for our little family.
8. He likes video games. He just beat Portal 2, and we practically had a party about it.
9. He dilly-dally's in the shower. Sometimes he'll be in there for 15 minutes, and I'll have to go check on him to make sure he's actually doing something, or just standing there.